Creating valuable and innovative products on blockchain
John Felipe Branch organises people around the globe to work together developing innovative and investment products using blockchain technology.
- GdOsolar.es, Guarantees of Origin broker that helps solar energy producers increase their returns and companies achieve their sustainability goals. Targeting the Swiss, Spanish and overall European market.
- Net3.Energy, research at technological and legal level to develop community solar projects in Switzerland and Spain, and the use of Guarantees of Origin for extra compensation to solar panel owners.
Past projects developed until their technical viability stage:
BaselDAO.app, a decentralized investment fund led by its participants to invest in art. Investors own tokens, get voting rights and choose which artworks will be part of the fund's collection. Due to market conditions the product development was brought to a halt. E volution from Kunst21 for scalability purposes.
Kunst21.com, previously based in Germany (Kunst21 GmbH HRB:42221). Kunst21 is a crowdinvesting platform, where you choose in which specific art pieces you will be investing. See BaselDAO, next iteration of the product.
- In 2020, Kunst21 gained a prize for innovative ideas from Saxony, a German Federal State. In 2021, Kunst21 achieved a grant from the Stellar Development Foundation via the Stellar Community Fund, award subject to community vote. 3 employees company
We build our platforms on distributed ledger principals, and follow the Swiss DLT act as reference.
- Visit gdosolar.es
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Visit the project baseldao.app
Contact us, if you want to collaborate or have questions. E-mail: email@example.com / LinkedIn: John Felipe Branch